The lamp post fits garden lights, street lights, cameras, and more; primarily for solar street lights. Suitable for courtyards, basketball courts, walkways, and streets. A great light post to hold outdoor fixtures.
|Box size||46.5 "x 9"x 10.5"||54.5" x 9.4 "x 10"||55 "x 10" x 11"|
|Pole Pieces||4 pcs||5pcs||
|Hanging load||Max 22lb||Max 26 / 32lb ( ground cage installation)|
- Please do not install in areas with weak wind, obstructed by wind-blocking objects, high wind zones, coastal areas, mountain tops, etc.
- If the luminaire's total weight exceeds 26 lbs, please use ground cage installation.
- Do not exceed the interface limit, and ensure the evacuation of unrelated personnel and the safety of installation personnel during the installation process.
- When installing or repairing the luminaire, please place the pole upside down and avoid ladder climbing on the pole.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Minor pole deformation does not affect installation and use.
- If the interface is a small oval, rotating the orientation will allow for proper fitting.
- If there is slight looseness in the interface, you can wrap it with packaging tape to secure the connection.
- It is normal for the pole to have a slight tilt of less than 3 degrees.